The New England-Israel economic relationship is strong, built on a history of collaboration and mutual interest. Today, more than 600 New England companies do business with Israel and Massachusetts alone is home to over 100 companies with Israeli connections, generating some $2.4 billion in direct revenue for the state.
The mission of the NEIBC is to increase economic development in Israel and New England by fostering Cooperation, Investment Opportunities and Business Relationships and by leading a vibrant Israeli-minded Business Community in New England. NEIBC provides a varied and diverse program of activities and events and facilitates connections between the Israeli and New England business communities and offers advice on doing business in these two regions.
NEIBC is the place to go if you are a member of the New England-Israel business community. We are here to:
- Connect: facilitate a tightly-connected network of business professionals
- Initiate: organize a diverse set of programs, events and activities
- Support: assist members in increasing their visibility, facilitating access to “hot topics” and leaders of the business community
- Promote: A change agent, enabling new business directions
- Produce: A Platform for community initiatives
Join NEIBC if you are a Corporation or Individual based in New England or Israel and interested in Networking, Business Opportunities and Member-Specific Benefits.